Wednesday, December 3, 2014

On-the-Go Snacks - Sweet



I am always eating! One of the difficult things about this fact is planning ahead and ensuring I have sufficient, appropriate and healthy foods (and drinks) throughout the day. It does take time, effort and preparation. If I didn't do this, I'd end up wasting money - and making poor nutritional choices - at supermarkets and cafes grabbing snacks to keep me going when I'm out and about.

Below are my top 10 recipes for 'sweet' on-the-go snacks. Another blog post coming soon will feature 'savoury' snacks.

A full list of snacks on my blog can be found here.

On-the-Go Snacks - Sweet

Apricot Oat Slice

Banana Oat Energy Bars

Banana Walnut Bran Bread

Beetroot Brownies OR Courgette Brownies
 

Black Almond Fudge

Chia or Flaxseed Lemon Bread

Chocolate Chickpea Dough Ball Cookies

Oatmeal Energy Bars

Peppermint Chocolate Squares

Sunshine Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment