Friday, June 20, 2014

Mango Buttermilk Sorbet


This sorbet is very fruity and refreshing. It's super sweet but there's no added sugar. I used buttermilk (frozen into ice cubes) but I think regular milk would be fine as well.
I always make my own buttermilk. It's quick and simple: two ingredients and 10 minutes.
- 240ml/8floz/1cup milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 15ml/1tbsp lemon juice
 

I love eating ice cream but never buy it from stores anymore, preferring to make my own with some frozen bananas.
Avocado Ice Cream
Banana Strawberry Ice Cream

Mango Buttermilk Sorbet
Makes 2

Ingredients:
- 165g / mango, frozen
- 1 banana, frozen
- 60ml / 2floz buttermilk, frozen

Method:
In a food processor, blend all the ingredients until a smooth, creamy mixture is formed.

Spoon into bowls and ENJOY!

Nutritional Information:

No comments:

Post a Comment